AHWC Immigration Law offers a No Visa, No Fee Guarantee for all Skill Select visas, Partner visas and Parent visas.
Our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee covers the following visa types:
Skill select visas:
Subclass 485 Visa – Adding a Secondary Applicant
How does our guarantee work?
- During your initial consultation, one of our migration experts will assess your circumstances to determine what visa options are available to you.
- If you are eligible for one of the visa options covered by our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee and you meet the criteria for the visa, you will be offered our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee.
- If you proceed to engage us to handle your visa application and your application is refused we will refund our professional fees in full for your visa application.
Our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee does not apply under any of the following circumstances:
- An applicant fails a Health or Character test.
- An application fails due to a change in legislation or policy after the visa application is lodged.
- An application fails due to delays caused by skills assessing authorities or state or territory governments or other migration bodies in processing applications.
- A client fails to disclose information which causes the application to be unsuccessful.
- A client provides us with documentation or information which is false or misleading or which cannot be independently verified.
- A state or territory nomination for a visa application is withdrawn or refused.
- An application is not selected from the SkillSelect application pool within 24 months of lodging an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- An applicant or an applicant’s partner fails to follow the advice and instructions of AHWC Immigration Law, with regard to putting evidence in place to prove their relationship.
- An applicant’s partner withdraws their support for the application.
- An applicant is unlawful at the time of application.
- An applicant for a Partner visa holds a bridging visa at the time of application.