“I am so happy I found AHWC Immigration Law!!! ” M Yunoos, 14 February 2019
During your Australian Visa consultation, you’ll have the undivided attention of one of our senior Registered Migration Agents or Immigration Lawyers who will give you the best migration advice, and we promise:
- To listen to you.
- To assess your situation and your eligibility for a variety of visa options.
- To advise which Australian visa option would be best for you and any problems/challenges which may affect your chances.
- To outline how you can increase your chances of a visa grant.
- To explain the application process and approximate processing times.
- To answer your questions.
- Tips and tricks and case studies.
- To give you an overview of our fixed costs, with no hidden extras (with zero sales talk).
- To send you written advice and your unique “recipe for success” migration master plan.
“You’ve been such a great help and I’m so lucky and glad we had our consultation. Thank you for everything you have done for me. You are a brilliant team and you have been a great support for me.” MC 4 February 2019
If you’re reading this, you are interested immigrating to or living in Australia, but you’re unsure of the correct visa pathway, what’s required, or where to start. You may even have a character or health issue or need to appeal a visa refusal.
Lets’s face it, migrating to Australia is not a simple, easy or cheap process (we know, we’ve been through it!), and unless you spend your days providing expert migration advice like we do it is very easy to make a mistake and end up with a visa refusal (which we will help you with by the way if you’re ever in that position), or a migration consequence you didn’t expect.
We provide the best comprehensive migration advice about the following matters:
- Partner Visas and Prospective Marriage (Fiance) Visas
- Parent and other Family Visas
- Employer Nominated Permanent Residence and Employer Sponsored Temporary Visas
- Skilled Independent ans State Nominated Visas
- Business and Investment Visas
- Student Visas and Student Guardian Visas
- Visitor Visas and Working Holiday Visas
- Employer Sponsorship Approval, Labour Agreements (including the new Designated Area Migration Agreements – DAMA), and compliance.
- Pathways to Permanent Residence
- Character Submissions, Health Waivers, Unlawful applicants
- Visa Cancellation and Visa Refusals
- Administrative Appeal Tribunal review of visa refusal, cancellations and citizenship refusals
- Judicial reviews.
Carefully consider the potential repercussions for your future in Australia before proceeding with an application yourself or using a fake migration agent who is not registered and not bound by the Migration Agents’ Code of Conduct or the Legal Practice Act (trust us it will end in tears).
Don’t risk visa refusal.
We lodge decision ready applications on your behalf, which speeds up processing times and enhances success.
We are also one of the few migration firms with immigration lawyers. This means your information is subject to legal professional privilege (ie cannot be disclosed without your consent, even if it is demanded by the Dept), which is particularly beneficial if you’ve let your visa expire, or you have character issues.
And don’t forget, you benefit from a TEAM at AHWC Immigration Law. Cleverness, experience and passion personified with more than 40 years of joint experience and over 8000 visa grants!
We will not take you on as a client if we don’t believe you’ll have your Australian visa application granted.
If you’re resisting using a Registered Migration Agent or Immigration Lawyer, read our testimonials – our clients love our team and their results!
Our consultation service is a perfect place to start your migration journey to Australia. You will come away with a clear vision of your pathway to your perfect Australian Visa solution!
Oh, and by way of a bonus, we are very friendly and caring. We will always answer your calls, respond to all your queries and take care of your interests.
How does our Consultation process work?
You can choose Face-to-Face Consultations at our Melbourne and Sydney offices, or Skype and Telephone Consultations if you’re interstate or internationally remote.
Our consultation fee is $220.
Ready? Choose your consultation type, time and date by clicking below.