Let us create perfect solutions for your business when you need to employ overseas personnel, no matter whether you need a troupe of tradies or a single rock star.
AHWC Immigration Law’s Corporate Migration Services, will help you to quickly and easily staff your business and avoid compliance issues
If your business needs to employ personnel from overseas (whether large-volume recruitment or a single employee), we have perfect corporate migration solutions for you. We assist large and small employers with a range of short and long term migration solutions for overseas personnel.
We can also assist you with compliance issues, compliance training, and responses to any monitoring requests from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
- Advice with respect to Australia’s employee visa schemes, relevant occupation lists and optimal visa choices for your business
- Temporary employer sponsored visas, e.g. Subclass 482 Temporary Skills Shortage Program
- Permanent employer nominated visas, e.g. Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme
- Regional sponsored visas, e.g. Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa
- Training visas e.g. Subclass 407 Training Visa
- Labour agreements, and Designated Area Migration Agreements (DAMA)
- Business visas for business owners wishing to relocate to Australia
- Regulatory compliance training (including drafting company specific compliance manuals), and responding to monitoring requests
- Risk management, and risk assessment, including incident response
- Directors responsibilities in migration employment matters.
- Health & Character Submissions
- Review of adverse migration decisions – AAT and Federal Circuit Court, and
- Reuniting staff members’ families, e.g via the partner visa, parent and child visa schemes
We have in-depth hands-on experience of the following industries:
- Construction: civil, commercial and residential
- Hospitality: hotels, restaurants and fast food
- Education: schools & universities
- Entertainment & Sport: players, performers, production staff
- Health: medical, nursing, pharmacy and physiotherapy
- Franchises: franchisor and franchisee
- Engineering: Civil, mechanical and mechatronic
- IT: all areas, including cyber security