At AHWC Immigration Law, our mission is to provide your business with the highest quality advice and assistance. We specialise in delivering Australian immigration solutions that are tailored to your company’s needs, allowing you to utilise skilled global talent to fill gaps in your local workforce.
Which Industries Do We Serve?
Our team has experience with assisting a diverse portfolio of companies with their Australian visa requirements. This ranges from coordinating the immigration programs for large multi-national corporations to one-off work visa solutions for smaller companies who don’t usually utilise the Australian visa program.
We can provide bespoke visa solutions that take into account your industry and business.
The industries we most commonly work with include:
Services Tailored To Your Needs
Within AHWC’s highly experienced immigration team you will have a single point of contact who will be your account manager and partner with your business. They will be able to assist you with all visa applications and provide solutions to your immigration challenges that suit your business needs.
Your AHWC immigration contact will utilise their extensive experience assisting clients with employer sponsored visas to tailor the application process to your business. They will efficiently source and lodge the relevant information and supporting documents for your sponsored temporary and permanent work visa applications.
You will also receive regular relevant insights on market trends and practical implications of changes to migration legislation and policy (e.g. reclassification of occupations, exemptions etc). We will also work with you and other companies in your industry to advocate for beneficial changes to the employer sponsored temporary and permanent work visa programs.
Our Employer Services
We offer a wide variety of advice and visa assistance to our clients which includes:
- Advice: in relation to Australia’s employee sponsored visa programs, current approved occupation lists and the most beneficial visa options for your business
- Sponsorship: Obtaining approval for the company to sponsor expatriate workers, either through the standard or accredited program
- Temporary employer sponsored visas which includes:
- Permanent employer nominated visas including
- Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 visa
- Distinguished Talent Subclass 858 and 124 visas
- Global Talent Employment Scheme and Global Talent Independent Scheme Visas – currently the fastest way to be granted Australian permanent residency
- Regional sponsored visas including
- Labour agreements: Our team has experience in negotiating labour agreements with the Department of Home Affairs for the construction, automotive and manufacturing industries
- Skills assessment and registration
- Track and monitor visa expiry dates and other key information for all employer sponsored visas;
- Risk review and compliance advice and training workshops to ensure all staff are aware of the company’s sponsorship obligations. Immigration risk and compliance review of your business’ current policies and processes including bespoke training and workshops on the responsibilities and sponsorship obligations for all relevant staff
- Health & Character Submissions
- Review of adverse migration decisions– lodging appeals with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal and the Federal Circuit Court; and
- Reuniting staff members’ families – through non-sponsored visa programs such as partner, parent and child visas