Referring A Friend is Really Easy
If you have previously lodged your visa using AHWC Immigration Law (formerly Australia Here We Come), you can now earn rewards by sending your friends our way.
For every person you refer, you will receive $150 back, and your referral will receive 5% off our professional fees when they engage our services for their Australian visa application or other immigration law service.
Simple as that.
If you have someone in mind already, just fill in the form below with both your details and we will contact them.
You can also tell them to call us on +61 3 9573 5200, say your name, and we will book them in for a consultation or they can book one online below.
Make a Consultation Appointment
- Is there a limit to how many friends I can refer? No, you can refer as many people as you like. For every person/s who, after their consultation, engages our professional services to prepare their visa application or other immigration law services, you will receive $150 back and they will receive 5% discount on our professional fees.
- When do I receive the $150 and how will I receive it? We will transfer you $150 straight into your account as soon as we have lodged the application (or completed the immigration law service e.g. finalised a Tribunal matter) for your friend.
- Does it apply to all visa types? It applies to everything other than visitor visas, working holiday visas and employer sponsor visas where the nominating employer is an existing client.
- I referred a friend prior to the beginning of the referral program, can I get cash back? Unfortunately not, the start date of this referral program is 10th December 2018 and the referrals must be made after that.
- How long does this referral program run for? There is currently no end date to our referral program.