This Subclass 191 visa only comes into effect on 16 November 2022 and will allow the visa holder to:
- live permanently in Australia
- live, work or study anywhere in Australia.
- Sponsor eligible relatives for subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visas
If you are currently on your 491 visa looking to move over to your 191 visa, book a consultation with one of our knowledgeable migration agents or immigration lawyers in order to run through how this process works and if you meet the right criteria. We always recommend a consultation for any visa situation as they are fantastic for you to gain clarity on your situation and understand how you will need to move forward.
Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9573 5200 and we can book it in for you.
Subclass 191 Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa
BOOK A CONSULTATION
- Hold a subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa or a subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa.
- While the holder of either a 491 or a 494 visa, have lived for at least 3 years in a Designated Regional Area of Australia and have a taxable income at or above a specified threshold for at least 3 years.
- Primary applicant and secondary applicants (family members) must all, live, work and study, where applicable, in a Designated Regional Area.
Visa grant period
“2019-2020 was and is such a difficult time. Especially for visa applications as you need to put your trust in the system hoping that your financial commitment will bare fruits. Knowing that another outbreak can cause all visa applications to stop or be cancelled. For my wife and I applying for Australian Permanent Residency was a big step and receiving it a dream come true. Having AHWC on our side, to walk this road with us and taking care of all the paperwork and communications, was truly a stress relief and weight off our shoulders. Thank you AHWC for all you have done. We received our PR, despite living in Melbourne, in the height of the pandemic. My children now have a future in this great and wonderful country”
Steven Phyffer | September 2020, Google Review
Skilled Regional Permanent