The Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Subclass 400 Visa allows for short term specialised work to be undertaken in Australia.
What is the duration of a Subclass 400 Temporary Work visa grant.
This visa may be granted for up to 6 months.
This visa is for applicants who:
- Have specialised skills or knowledge, which can’t easily be found in Australia.
- Will assist an Australian business, and
- Have the support of their employer, or
- Who may be required to appear briefly in Australia as a celebrity/performer promoting an overseas event or production.
To be granted this visa you must also:
- Demonstrate that you have sufficient financial support.
- Meet the health requirements (And you must have health insurance)
- Meet the character requirements, and
- Intend only to stay temporarily in Australia (the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement).
Work in the entertainment industry is excluded, unless the visa applicant,
- Will be directing, producing or performing in a production that will not be shown in Australia, or
- Is travelling to Australia for promotional activities including red carpet events.
“Thank you so much to the AHWC and to Chloé White personally for such great and professional services I have experienced with you guys being your client since 2016! I am honoured to highly recommend Chloé White as a very professional, dedicated and result-oriented immigration agent !”
Natalie Bugaets | September 2020, Google Review